I am running Mac OS X 10.4.7 with iSync 2.3.
- Take a look at this post
- If you don't speak German, it basically is telling you to download this link
- Within that download you will see:
- If you still don't speak German, you should:
- Quit from iSync
- Drag the Orange folder to the Red folder and drop it
- Start up iSync
- Add your device, as usual
This will put the "mactomster.phoneplugin" folder into the /Applications/iSync.app/Contents/PlugIns/ ApplePhoneConduit.syncdevice/Contents/PlugIns directory for you. iSync should then be able to find your Nokia E61, including a lovely icon matching the device.
This may also work for the Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 6130, Nokia 6233, Nokia 6234, Nokie E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E72, Nokia E73, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93 as well.
I have no idea what will happen when iSync 2.4 comes out or OS X 10.4.8 is released. You are on your own! Please add comments here to clarify any of the instructions.
Many thanks to Tom's Website for Symbian and Apple.
Tags: Nokia, Nokia E61, iSync, Mac OS X, Brian Berliner, brianberliner